WSTR: Week of March 24, 2019
This week hosts Jesse Lesperance, Stanley Chan and Kevin Champa are joined by guest host Robert “Robby” Smith.
The topics discussed this week include:
- Fema Data leak exposes persion info of 2.3M disaster survivors
- From alert to driver vulnerability: Microsoft Defender ATP investigation unearths privilege escalation flaw
- FTC Demans Broadband providers reveal data handling practices
- IBM purged ‘gray hairs’ and ‘old heads’ as it launched ‘Millennial Corps’: lawsuit
- HUD accuses Facebook of violating housing advertisement laws